Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
|The Spinward Marches|
|Available from||DriveThru RPG, Mongoose|
|Also See||Spinward Marches Sector|
The Spinward Marches lie on the edge of Imperial Space, an area that borders rival interstellar governments that directly oppose any further expansion of the Imperium. Far from the major centres of power the local rulers have more practical power than the Emperor himself. It is here that bands of daring individuals can take advantage of the hostile factions to carve out a fortune for themselves. The Spinward Marches offer untold adventure for those willing to seek it out.
- The role of mega-corporations is also discussed with their rivalries causing almost as much conflict as the clash of the mighty empires.
- The various alien races that can be found in the sector are also looked at, as is how they interact with the main powers.
- Many planets are given a short description with many plot links that Game Masters can use for their own campaigns.
- A number of planets are given more detailed descriptions, with some of the more notable being so described.
- This sourcebook for the Traveller game serves a springboard for any new campaign set in the Spinward Marches during the Third Imperium.
- Martin Dougherty
- Nick Robinson
- Cover art
- Ben Wootton
- Interior Illustrations
- Andrew Dobell, Phil Renne, Carlos Nuñez de Castro Torres, Linda Pitman
- Adam Gulwell, Robert Glass, Alexander Fennell
Table of Contents
|The Third Imperium||13|
|The Spinward Marches||39|
|Subsectors of the Spinward Marches||56|
|Adventuring in the Spinward Marches||122|
Library Data Entries (Automated)