Inthe (SM 2410) (world)
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Army Size (BEs)||15|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||5,552|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||40,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||31,000|
Inthe is an agricultural world with a tainted atmosphere but still a near-ideal environment for producing foodstuffs. The system supports a population of tens of millions of sophonts. This world contains an archaeological site with artifacts suspected to be from the now-vanished Ancients. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Regina Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Inthe, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the fiefdoms of a baron and a marquis. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. The system supports both an Imperial Naval Base and a Scout Base with the additional starship traffic.
Astrography & Planetology
Inthe is a member of the Spinward Main.
There is a strange collection of artifacts from an unidentified civilization on the main world.
Inthe Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Inthe
Primary Main Sequence 1.144 5700 - 6400 2.126 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01096 0.12094 1.16 - 1.89 1.096 10.96 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7
History & Background (Dossier)
This agricultural world sits at the nexus of four subsectors and is therefore equipped with a large starport with naval and scout bases. In 1075 the survivors of the Paya disaster arrived. Most kept going, but over 20,000 settled here. Because of this, most Inthans have significant Payan ancestry.
The Imperial University of Regina has a campus established on Inthe.
In addition to Inthe Startown, other major settlements on Inthe include Udur, Iracke, and Kuurim.
- (979 ): – 154th Battle Rider Squadron participates in actions at Lysen (Spinward Marches 1307) and Utoland (Spinward Marches 1209), and is ultimately stationed at Inthe (Spinward Marches 2410). 
- (1075): – 20,000 survivors of the disaster on Paya (Spinward Marches 2509) settle on Inthe (Spinward Marches 2410).
- (097-1108): – Zhodani raiding fleet strikes Inthe (Spinward Marches 2410), crippling the massing Imperial fleet. 
- (059-1109): – TNS - Inthe (Spinward Marches 2410) - Couriers from Jewell (Spinward Marches 1106) report the world continues to hold out. 
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has a secret.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 20-21.
- Marc Miller. Twilight's Peak (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 12.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 38. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 84.
- Hans Rancke-Madsen. "Worlds Within Jump-6 of Regina", JTAS Online (July 18, 2006)
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 103. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 40-45. (UWP only)
- Tony Jones - The Inthe system - Memory Lapse Megatraveller campaign
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- ↑ Marc Miller. Fifth Frontier War (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), .
- ↑ Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 33.
- ↑ Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 84.
- ↑ Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 16.
- ↑ Loren Wiseman. Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society 16 (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 5.
- Agricultural World worlds
- Worlds with an Ancient Site
- Third Imperium worlds
- Domain of Deneb worlds
- Era: Milieu 1116
- Spinward Main worlds
- Articles at intermediate completion state
- Ancients Site worlds
- Educational Institute
- Humaniti worlds
- Imperial University of Regina worlds
- Oberlindes Lines worlds
- Paya Cluster worlds
- Republic of Regina worlds
- T5 Second Survey worlds