From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
No information yet available.
- Imperial Scouts surveying the Julian Protectorate sparked rumors of another war, but this never came to pass.
- Despite low-level interference on the part of the Star Legion, the worlds of the Protectorate were eventually cataloged to Class II standards - a fairly detailed IISS level - by the end of the survey.
Major Historical Events Timeline
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this event:
- (300): The First Grand Survey was initiated by Empress Porfiria.
- (399): An ancient Ziru Sirka installation on Mamatava was reconfigured by the IISS into a storage site for First Survey data: Mamatava herself was renamed Reference (Core 0140).
- (420): The 120-year long First Survey was closed out, when the IISS officially released its findings to the public.
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Supplement 8 Library Data (A-M)
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- Classic Traveller Tarsus box set
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Challenge 49
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science