Welcome to the Community Portal with links to publishers of Traveller products, fanzines, resellers, social media pages, online forums, mailing lists, blogs and podcasts, videos, tools, and many other items of interest to Travellers.
If you have a site of your own or know of a site of interest that is not already listed below, please add it.
- 1 Publishers
- 2 Connecting with Travellers
- 3 Tools and background
- 4 Non-Traveller Resources
- 5 Sources
These are links to people who publish new material for Traveller.
- Far Future Enterprises: Marc Miller's Far Future Enterprises reprints Classic Traveller books, also developed new Traveller5 game.
- Mongoose Publishing: Mongoose Publishing is the newest Traveller license, producing a core rule book and complete set of supplements.
- 13Mann: 13Mann Mongoose Traveller in German.
- CyborgPrime Publishing: CyborgPrime Publishing produces expansions for sci-fi RPG's.
- Independence Games: Independence Games (Formerly Gypsy Knights Games) produces the Clement Sector background and supplements using the Cepheus Engine and Mongoose Traveller 1st edition rules. Independence Games at DriveThruRPG
- GURPS Traveller: GURPS Traveller by Steve Jackson Games.
- Jon Brazer Enterprises: Jon Brazer Enterprises publishes tech, ship, and vehicle books for Mongoose Traveller.
- Moon Toad Publishing: Moon Toad publishes Cepheus Engine RPG and numerous supplements: Moon Toad on DriveThru.
- Stellagama: Stellagama on Facebook, and Stllagama on DriveThru RPG, publisher of Cepheus Engine Core Rules and other 2D6 OGL SciFi games.
- Freelance Traveller The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller Resource.
- DriveThru RPG - Leading seller for Game related PDF and POD books
- Noble Knight Games - Seller of new and old print books.
Individuals asking for monthly donations to support their ongoing Traveller works:
Connecting with Travellers
These are links to additional resources, online information, social media, and other interesting places around the web endorsed by the wiki staff.
Social Media Pages
Links to Social media sites for connection to other Travellers and discussions:
- Traveller RPG Headquarters (Facebook Group for Traveller RPG and sci-fi gamers)
- Facebook Group (page for Traveller)
- Facebook (page for Traveller)
- Facebook (page for the Zhodani Base)
- Reddit Traveller subgroup
- Discord server, online discussion of Traveller RPG, distinct from the forum.
Online Discussion Forums
- Citizens of the Imperium Offical forum
- GURPS Traveller Forum at Steve Jackson Games
- Mongoose Forum at Mongoose Publishing
- The SFRPG Forums An independent forum for Traveller and other Scifi RPGs
- Traveller Mailing List The granddaddy of all Traveller discussions. Traveller Mailing List
- Traveller TNE Mailing list - updated and moved from Yahoo Groups.
- TNE RCES List mailing list discussing Traveller's New Era.
Blogs and Podcasts
- Alegis Downport Traveller blog. Reviews of Traveller and Cepheus Engine compatible products and using “Classic” Traveller in a fantasy background.
- My Traveller Universe by Pete Simm
- Yet Another Traveller Blog by Robert Pearce
- Traveller Sandbox: Traveller Adventures by Michael Thompson
- Traveller Out of the Box
- RPG Knights - blog on gaming in general with occasional discussions of Traveller
- Stellar Imperia -General Traveller IMTU Universe by Will Richards
- Nick Nova Star Traveller (Traveller RPG tips and topics)
- Shawn Driscoll - videos about and for Traveller
Tools and background
Links to sites with background information, library data, and other useful resources for the Traveller player and referee.
- Traveller & Sci-fi Software Game Aids
- CT Ship Designer by Matt Stevens
- T5 World builder tool
- Vandeet Traveller Online tools
- Nearby Gamers is a portal site for locating other gamers. With a wiki and discussions.
- Mumson Character Generator - for Mongoose 1st and 2nd
- Makhidkarun Software collections on GitHub.
Map & Astrography Sites
- Core Traveller map site.
- Icosahedral World Map Generator (create hex maps on line, including star maps)
- Traveller System Generator (randomly created systems)
- Traveller Map (based upon Google maps with dynamic zoom and scrolling) and Source Code
- Trade Generator and Source Code
- DED Zone campaign site.
- High Tortuga Trade, piracy, and Adventure beyond the Imperium.
- Reaver Deep Traveller campaign and Into The Deep Fanzine
- Space Patrol Traveller campaign set in the Five Sisters Subsector.
General background and Library Data
- Beowulf Down Homeport of Tavonni and library data.
- Alternate Wiki w/Strict Canon
- Traveller Canon Index - Searchable index of Traveller Canon
- Library Data - Great German Fan Site with Some Data in English
- Traveller SRD from Open Gaming Store.
- Zhodani Base Classic Traveller and online tools.
- Wayne's Books Traveller Pages Exhaustive reference of Traveller releases of the 80s and 90s.
- Gark AAB Another Imperial Encyclopedia
- StuffOnline - a fansite for Traveller including support for MegaTraveller, naval campaigns, and the Universe program.
These are sites that do not relate to Traveller per se but contain information or resources useful for any version of Traveller.
- Stellar Habitability Zone - Calculation for star habitability zone and tidal locking, based upon star initial mass and as shown over time. (Adobe Flash-based)