Maksim-Smelchak is a Traveller artist, author, contributor, and fan.
Maksim-Smelchak is a long-time Traveller player, fan, and playtester. Maksim very much enjoys the Traveller universe and has a large collection of 6mm sci-fi game miniatures including a number of Traveller forces, which he uses to play a variety of sci-fi mini games including Dirtside II.
- While Maksim served in the US Air Force, an old friend gave him a cache of LBB's (Little Black Books). Maksim spent many a C-130 and C-5 transport plane ride pouring through LBB's in-between missions. Maksim currently lives in Northern California in the United States, and is a frequent enjoyer of all kinds of gaming goodness: RPG's (role-playing games), board games, miniature games, etc.
- In the past, Maksim has contributed to a variety of gaming products as an author, playtester, magazine article writer, proofreader, illustrator, product reviewer, small press publisher, and in a variety of other roles.
- He has previously contributed material to the Traveller RPG Wiki including creating new material, spellchecking, proofreading, Wiki code corrections, wordsmithing, and other additions.
This gentlesophont has the following external links available:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Deviant Art Page
Library Data Entries (Public)
No information yet available.
Three Biggest Traveller Influences
The three biggest influences on my Traveller works are as follows:
I base my Traveller community interactions on the standards and examples that they pioneered. Any of my personal shortcomings are my own and not theirs. I have been blessed to have known all three of them, communicated with them, although not as well as I might have liked.
This person has been involved with Traveller in the following ways:
- Master Chronicler
- Wiki Master
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has extensively participated at the wiki.
- He will give permission to quote his writing or use his ideas if asked.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
|Books by this Author|