Jump to navigation Jump to search
- by playing Traveller since the little black books
- by playing and enjoying almost every version of Traveller
- by play testing Traveller20 and Traveller5
- by editing and stewarding Traveller articles at Wikipedia
- by editing here
My personal policy
- Keep it simple. Make it when you need it.
- If it has a name, do not give it another name.
- If you have given it a name, do not give it another name.
- Start with one page until you need another page.
- Split a page when it needs it.
- Merge a page into another when two are not needed.
MARK AYERS P.O. Box 680 ROCKFORD, MI 49341 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA email@example.com + 1.206.280.4061
- copyedit text (ongoing)
- remove empty boilerplate (ongoing)
- fix markup (ongoing)
- remove repeatedly redundant (reoccurrences) in article headers (ongoing)
review links at Community Portal, replace, remove, and recycle
- expand Community Portal%23Non-Traveller Resources
- update Community Portal%23Connecting with Travellers
- review, replace, remove, and recycle Community Portal%23Tools and background
figure out how to make many constructive edits here without retching at some of the persistent ugliness; e.g., New Traveller, Traveller 5th, stuttering headings, redundant redundancies, boilerplate, TBD, TBD, and TBD