- The Special Supplement of X-Boat: A Traveller5 Zine has been fulfilled to its kickstarter supporters as of February 2020.
- Traveller5 (version T5.10) has been released by FFE and designer Marc Miller. The core rules were updated on DriveThruRPG and thus went out to anyone who bought the previous edition. (Some people may have fallen through the cracks: if you bought a previous PDF or CDROM of Traveller5, you are eligible for the updated files; email T5@farfuture.net if you think you are eligible and didn't get the upgrade). The print version can be ordered at Traveller5.net.
- FFE has released the Traveller5 Font 11 Compartment Symbols, a free download with ship compartment symbology. (June 2019)
- Ian Stead has released the Traveller Ship Font, a low cost downloadable font with iconic Traveller ship outlines. (May 2019)
- The Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag and the Referees Guide For your eyes only which detail the Dagudashaag Sector are now updated with corrected errata and are available to download for FREE from this website. (May 2019).
- Gazelle-Class Close Escorts, a new T5 publication by Michael Barger is available from RPG Now. It's a wonderful high tech take on the venerable Gazelle class Close Escort. It's well worth a look! (June 2018)
- Older releases
This template page is the new releases page, used by both the Current events page and the Main page.
Announcements for products or other news should not be more that one (short) paragraph long. It can include links, but not pictures. Please add the new annoucements to the top of the page.
If you're not familiar with the wiki edit formatting, just add the text and links, and one of the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team will edit it into better shape.
There should be a list of about 3 to 6 items on this page, and if you add a new one to the top, remove the bottom one and move it to the Older releases page.