style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Army Size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,852|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||1,000|
Hammermium has both an unbreathably thin atmosphere and a lack of surface water making habitation by sophonts difficult. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Trin's Veil Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Hammermium, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
Astrography & Planetology
It is located within the Katarulu Cluster.
Hammermium has a cool climate and a thin oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere.
Hammermium Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Hammermium Primary
Primary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
Hammermium is a charismatic dictatorship and in 1120 the planet was ruled by Count Jon Kantte. Technically, the Count was also head of Hammermium Corporation, a mercantile concern that profits from the very large volume of traffic coming into the Marches via Trin (Spinward Marches 3235). The corporation owns Hammermium's starport, as well as a private fleet of custom ships. Hammermium Corporation also subsidizes a few merchant vessels operating elsewhere in the Marches.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 34-35.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 51. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 121.
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 115. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 133-138. (UWP only)
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com