Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,084 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083|
|1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Adar (Hinterworlds 0104) comes under Imperial control.
- Norris Aella Aledon graduates with honors from the IN Academy, Spinward Marches branch, earning his commission as an ensign.
- The Imperium offers loyal Vargr land on Walston (Spinward Marches 1232); the locals insure the Vargr remain second-class citizens.
- The scout ship "Blatant Lie," a part of the "Gyro Cadiz" task force missing since 984, is found by a naval patrol at Treece (Spinward Marches 2311).
- A Zhodani task force overwhelms the Imperial light cruiser Alchemda, a Imperial Marine garrison and its major munitions stores, killing all life on Ganulph (Trojan Reach 1307) rendering it barren.
- Battle of Two Suns, fought in deep space between Yres (Spinward Marches 1802) and Menorb (Spinward Marches 1803) ends the Fourth Frontier War with heavy losses on both Imperial and Zhodani sides.
- Kinunir colonial cruiser "Ninkur Sagga" suffers either a spontaneous missile detonation or a freakglobe screen failure (accounts differ) while engaged on the port dorsal flank at the Battle of Two Suns.
- Kinunir colonial cruiser "Allamu" is caught in the van at the Battle of Two Suns and withstands over four hours of steady attack before suffering screen failure and being lost with all hands.
- 154th Battle Rider Squadron is involved in the long-range strike at Chronor(Spinward Marches 0304) and the final battle of the Fourth Frontier War at the Battle of Two Suns.
- The Fourth Frontier War concludes with a negotiated armistice between the Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate after the Battle of Two Suns.
- Three "Azhanti High Lightning" class frontier cruisers lost in the course of the Fourth Frontier War.
- The Sword Worlds Confederation captures the Entropic Worlds from the Darrian Confederation. A Darrian counterattack only manages to capture Cunnonic (Spinward Marches 0822) before the peace is signed.
- The Imperium loses Narval (Spinward Marches 0805) and accepts joint tenancy of Esalin (Spinward Marches 1004) with the Zhodani but regains two worlds lost to the Sword Worlds in the Third Frontier War.
- The Sword Worlds lose Isenfang (now Margesi, 1020) and Tavonni (1520) to the Imperium at the end of the Fourth Frontier War.
- Imperial charter granted to Oberlindes Lines for supporting import and export trade.