Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,085 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084|
|1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- 117-1085: Emperor Strephon memorializes the "Kinunir" class colonial cruiser "Allamu," lost at the Battle of Two Suns, fought in the Yres (Spinward Marches 1802) and Menorb (Spinward Marches 1803) systems.
- Imperial Research Station Beta in Nyarlathotep (Solomani Rim 2720), assembled from sections of Lightning Class cruisers, becomes operational; its secret project is instantaneous interstellar communication.
- Cash slowdown after the "False War" forces MagnetoDynamics, Inc. to suspend operations on Fulacin (Spinward Marches 2613).
- 154th Battle Rider Squadron transferred to Depot (Corridor 1511) and refitted with a Lurenti Class Battle Carrier and seven Nolikian Class Battle Riders.
- Nelagid Marsid becomes a focal point for controversy after the publication of his first book, "Giants!," about an encounter on Kaiid (Lishun 0621).
- Portions of the Menorb (Spinward Marches 1803) system remain off-limits to civilian personnel after the Fourth Frontier War.
- The Menderes Corporation negotiates an agreement with Archduke Ngaez of Antares for trading rights within the Domain of Antares.
- Spacer Dana Lee, last recovered survivor of the "Haunting Thunder", dies despite attempts by the Sheol (Querion (Spinward Marches 0614)) to keep her alive.
- The Kforuzeng now have 20 ships and are the dominant Vargr corsair band in Firgr Subsector of Gvurrdon Sector.
- After a misjump, the pirate ship Khimirika arrives at Granicus (Glimmerdrift Reaches 0520) needing repairs; the success of operating from Granicus leads to the foundation of the Khimirika League.
- An IISS marine biologist discovers the link between the unique coral of Nexine (Spinward Marches 3030) and the precious gemores. The Nexine Mining Consortium and the Imperial Ministry of Conservation are notified.
- The "Loreans Ecliptic" vanishes enroute from Lanth (Spinward Marches 1719) to D'Ganzio (Spinward Marches 1920).
- Sergei hault-Oberlindes, son of Marc hault-Oberlindes, born.