Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,089 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088|
|1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Kinunir class cruiser Adda Dubsar, scrapped on the ways 208-1089 after a Navy decision to discontinue production.
- Last "Kinunir" class colonial cruiser completed: "Adamdun," built by Clan Severn, performs first flight.
- SORAG's Operation Coldwave sponsors commerce raiders in the Eckmann Schrift Subsector of Vanguard Reaches Sector.
- Duchess Cassir of Delphi Sector is awarded the Honor of the Warlord Supreme by the state of Ral Ranta in the Hinterworlds Sector.
- Admiral Aramais P. Lee retires from the Imperial Navy and begins work on surveys in the Debeb, Corridor and Spinward Marches Sectors, becoming a trade representative for Sharurshid.
- Council of Worlds held on Telleria (Vanguard Reaches 0926) to hammer out a non-interference agreement for the Tellerian Cluster's Wars of Colonization.
- Influx of capital allows MagnetoDynamics, Inc. to resume operations on Fulacin (Spinward Marches 2613).
- Execution phase of the Forboldn Project begins. Colonization of Forboldn (Spinward Marches 1808) begins with detailed planetary surveys to pinpoint resources and initial building projects to prepare industry and quarters for the arrival of colonists. The project was conceived in 987.
- The Ahlaowyarl clan forcibly seized Eyeliys, a small moon of their system's outermost gas giant, triggering a war with the former owner, the Eirakhtya clan; the dispute quickly escalates into a war of assassins. The war lasted until 1092.
- No event of note occurred.
- Ksang; of the Kforuzeng Vargr corsair band.