|For Century specific information see also:
|0s, 100s, 200s, 300s, 400s, 500s, 600s, 700s, 800s, 900s, 1000s, 1100s.
This category covers events that span the years of the Third Imperium from 1000 to 1099 by century, decades and individual years.
- Garden's first explorers found the remnants of another civilization. This prior civilization - identified within the past ten years as belonging to the Salika, a non-human minor race - had abruptly ended around 1000.
- Due to the cheap flow of weapons and a slow social breakdown through the centuries, Urnas (Deneb 0609) was declared an Amber Zone.
- Malory (Deneb 2309) system's population consisted of downheeled belters harvesting and selling this material to SuSAG and other chemical companies.
- Contact between Nerewhon (Spinward Marches 0704) and it's colony on Indo (Spinward Marches 0703) has dropped off considerably.
- Penelope (Spinward Marches 0534) is the intense focus of Imperial Ministry of Colonization desert world terra-forming methods; the world was bombarded with redirected cometary debris.