Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,071 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070|
|1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Ksangu, in command of Kforuzeng, takes over leadership and manages to expand the group even further. Following months of careful infiltration, Ksangu stages a raid on the Orsesokhin (Gvurrdon 2323) starport of the Thoengling Empire, stealing an almost completed 200,000 ton Battleship.
- Travellers' Aid Society declares Noscius an Amber Zone. The IISS and Imperial Navy tried at various times to have the illegal inflow of transients from the Extents, and these included the worst criminals and border trash, stamped out, only to be stymied by several major Imperial Megacorporations, principally Tukera and Hortalez et Cie. The lawlessness that they encouraged finally prompted the Travellers' Aid Society to declare the Noscius an Amber Zone.
- Leavitt Labs, an oceanographic research firm based on Carthage (Deneb 0202), develops a new Combat drug derived from the Jodian Salalor on Jode (Deneb 0805).
- The Khakhaiyr pride, expelled from the Aslan Hierate for unknown crimes against the entire Tlaukhu, appeals to the Imperium for asylum, and is granted land on Itasis (Corridor 1413).
- Alexander Lascelles Jamison writes the Far Trader Operator's Manual for Sternmetal Horizons at Kaggushus (Massilia 0402).
- The "Kinunir" class vanguard cruiser design is reclassified to colonial cruiser because of policy changes after Strephon's coronation.