Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,050 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049|
|1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Isolated resistance from guerrilla units on Terra (Solomani Rim 1827) ends; Imperial Marine forces on Terra become involved in public relief programs, repairing damage from the Solomani Rim War.
- Solomani Guard regiment reestablished as part of the Imperial Guard.
- Imperial authorities conclude that the Authenticism movement encourages better citizenship; Emperor Paulo III and his advisors begin openly supporting the movement.
- The University of Boyr on Darrian (Spinward Marches 0627) establishes a research lab on Poror (the innermost satellite of Bidhes, the second gas giant in the Darrian system) to study low temperature phenomena.
- Admiral David Mason founds the Society for the Protection of Terra, advocating continuous Imperial military rule of Humaniti's homeworld of Terra (Solomani Rim 1827).
- Perseus Project launched. The Solomani Confederation sends 17 base ships out to the Perseus Arm, the next arm to rimward of our own Sagittarian Arm.
- Revocation order for the Psionic Institute at Regina (Spinward Marches 1910) canceled, and moved to Wypoc (Spinward Marches 2011) under the auspices of the Ministry of Defense.
- Major riots on Twylo (Solomani Rim 1034) destroy the city of New Tabora. Labor reforms and increased investment in the working class follow.
- The Authentic Movement now enjoys cautious Imperial support in the Solomani Rim Sector. It appears that Authentic Movement challenges the monolithic worldview of the Solomani Movement.
- A low-level guerrilla war breaks out on Okefenokee (Solomani Rim 1609) against the colonial regime from Mudge (Solomani Rim 1710).
- A détente is reached between the corporations fighting for control of the strategically placed Boskone (Solomani Rim 1214) belt.
- Evroli haut-Jones, a continental manager on Kamsii (Core 3021) and an enthusiastic Authenticist, pushes for Kamsii to become the Authenticist hot spot.
- The Drak Ne'Vha have established six colony worlds in the Ghoekhnael (known as Anzidiadl to the Zhodani).
- The Zelphic Primacy and the Biumvirate clash over Gospach (Far Frontiers 1335) and Hollader (Far Frontiers 1535).
- Baron James Tukera begins a systematic campaign to reacquire the land on Lewis (Spinward Marches 3107) sold by his ancestor, but the Ministry of Justice upholds the settlers' rights during the next 30 years.
- The Shionthy (Spinward Marches 2306) system is interdicted for hazardous traffic conditions following a major starship disaster in 1044.
- The Regency of Muirimi coalesces as several smaller groups of worlds along the edge of the Great Rift join together politically. This polity lies across a portion of the Iphigenaia Sector and Theron Sector.
- None of note.
- None of note.