Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 620 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619|
|621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Imperial Civil War continues
- Emperor Usuti killed in Third Battle of Arakoine; Marava ascends throne by right of moot election.
- Not built for military purposes, but as an artistic design, the Grand Palace of Martin II on Capital (Core 2118) is destroyed after a brief siege by Marava.
- 154th Battle Squadron sides with Ivan at the Battle of Sulgami.
- Empress Marava killed in Battle of Sulgami; Ivan ascends throne by right of moot election.
- Captain Argon Kevin Beauregard leaves Empress Marava's reserve leaderless at the Battle of Sulgami, after command of the division falls to him through enemy action. He panics and jumps to safety.
- Second Frontier War ends
- Zeycude (Spinward Marches 0101) falls to the Zhodani Consulate.
- Grand Admiral Alkhalikoi stalemates the Zhodani and negotiates an end to the Second Frontier War by ceding more territory to the Zhodani Consulate and releasing a dozen systems previously in the Imperium.
- Grand Admiral Alkhalikoi leaves Baron Caranda of Regina (Spinward Marches 1910) with Imperial Marines units to support him while she takes her fleet to the Imperial Core.
- Denebian Bad War continues
- Reastirlao Aslan corporation contracts to provide transport support to the Tralyeaeawi clan, laying the foundation for its large profits at the expense of Yerlyaruiwo clan's Tlasayerlaahel corporation.