Second Frontier War
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The second of the Frontier Wars, fought between the Outworld Coalition and the Imperium during the period of the Barracks Emperors.
Library Data Referral Tree
- Frontier Wars
History & Background (Dossier)
- Zhodani fleets withdraw from Darrian space after uncovering evidence of Darrian plans to deploy "star triggers."
- Sector Admiral Arbellatra Alkhalikoi accepts the title Grand Admiral of the Marches from Emperor Cleon V.
- About 50% of Deneb Fleet withdrawn to reinforce Spinward Marches Sector under Grand Admiral of the Marches Arbellatra Alkhalikoi.
- Aramis, Pretoria, Lamas, Antra and Million Subsectors invaded by Vargr forces.
- The Marquis of Million organises his own defence against Vargr Raiders backed by some units supplied by the Duke of Atsah.
- The Zhodani occupation of Ruby (Spinward Marches 1005) starts.
617 618 619 620
- Grand Admiral Alkhalikoi leaves Baron Caranda of Regina (Spinward Marches 1910) with Imperial marine units to support him while she takes her fleet to the Imperial Core.
- Sabine Subsector geared up to support Rhylanor in any future conflict with the Zhodani.
- Distrust of Imperial Navy along Vargr edge of Deneb Sector due to having been left to engage the Vargr alone.
- Arbellatra is able to become Regent.
- Regent Arbellatra is able to force the end of the Denebian Bad War
Major Historical Events Timeline
These are some of the more important historical events concerning this history:
- (613 to 629): Denebian Bad War
- (979 to 986): Third Frontier War
- (1082 to 1084): Fourth Frontier War
- (1107 to 1110) Fifth Frontier War between the Third Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This historical event primarily took place in the following areas:
References & Contributors (Sources)