From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Date: 0 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|-10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1|
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10|
|See also:||Date Conversion
No information yet available.
- Founding of the Third Imperium.
- End of the Long Night.
- Also known as Holiday Year.
- The Grand Senate of the Sylean Federation persuades Cleon Zhunastu to accept the Iridium crown as the first Emperor of the Third Imperium.
- Sylean Guard Regiment formed to protect Emperor Cleon I.
- Vland Guard Regiment formed.
- Djugashvili Lentuli, a Vilani nobleman of middling rank, serves as Cleon I's "Third Secretary of the Bureau of Interstellar Affairs", in reality Cleon's chief of intelligence and internal security.
- An Imperial task force arrives at Cordova (Core 1836), forces the Cordovian Republic to submit to Imperial authority, and then seizes Santry (Core 1736).
- 199-0 Imperial University Press publishes Ilmek Ggrothu's book "Cleon Zhunastu: A Vision of Empire".
- European Space Agency Long-range Colony Mission colonization ship Voyageur reaches Amondiage.
- Shululsish (Solomani Rim 0214) undergoes an industrial and scientific renaissance.
- The combined population of the Sword Worlds approaches 200 million.
- The Dynchia Comitia reaches its present size.
- The Menderes Corporation's merchant fleet spans from Amdukan Sector to the Windhorn, after fighting a half-dozen trade wars with Kudukara Lines.
- Only a dozen worlds in Far Frontiers Sector have human settlements.
These events occurred across the background of the [Era, mileau, etc.].
- [Name of VIP]
- [Name of VIP]
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|