Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 604 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603|
|605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- End of the First Frontier War (589 to 604). The first of the modern border clashes between the Imperium and the Zhodani, sparking the beginning of a continuing antipathy between the two major lines of humaniti.
- Due to their valiant service in the Darrian cause during the First Frontier War, Aslan migrants become accepted into a permanent place in Darrian society.
- Battle of Rhylanor. Duchess Arbellatra commands the system defenses, receiving her commission as a captain in the IN from Grand Admiral hault-Plankwell after the battle.
- The Imperium is ousted from Foreven Sector, and the Zhodani gain control of portions of Chronor Subsector in the Spinward Marches, but the Imperium gains substantial claims elsewhere in the Marches.
- Following the defeats of the First Frontier War, the Vargr Ngoerrgh Togzekhz state in Gvurrdon Sector breaks apart in civil war.
- Second Dominate organized in Sword Worlds, based on Sacnoth (Spinward Marches 1325), the Second Dominate occupies four Darrian worlds conquered during the First Frontier War.
- At the Battle of Zivije (Zivije (Spinward Marches 2812)), only the Gzolakhgha Vargr stand by the Zhodani, who are no match for the gathered Imperial fleet.
- Consular Officer (Grand Admiral) Tliaklabtl attempts to win the war with combined Zhodani and Vargr thrusts meeting at Jae Tellona (Spinward Marches 2814), except the Vargr fail to show.
- First Frontier War ends with Grand Admiral Olav hault-Plankwell's victory against a Zhodani fleet at Zivije following its raid against Jae Tellona.
- Tremendous losses have crippled both sides' ability to fight, and the First Frontier War ends as a military stalemate.
- Olav hault-Plankwell, Grand Admiral of the Marches, leaves the Spinward Marches for the Imperial Core.
- Beginning of Civil War (604 to 622). Fought between various factions within the Imperium for control of the bureaucracy. It had its origin in the strain on communications within the Imperium caused by the long lag times dictated by the very size of the Imperium.
- Large deposits of gold and silver are discovered in the Torment Desert on Louzy (Spinward Marches 1604), starting a gold rush.
- Duke Renyard Hansen of Ushra (Dagudashaag 1016) becomes a highly vocal member of the Solomani sympathizers at the Imperial court.
- Second Sydymic War begins as the Sydymic Empire attempts to reclaim worlds lost to the Imperium during the First Sydymic War in Frontier Worlds Subsector in Ley sector.