style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Primary||M3 III M2 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||222|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Frenzie is a vacuum world, with a complete lack of atmosphere. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This system serves as the capital for the subsector. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Vilis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Frenzie, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Astrography & Planetology
The system is located in the Vilis Trace.
Frenzie is a very cold planet, orbiting a tired red-dwarf star. There is some evidence that the world once had an atmosphere and even supported life.
Binary Solar System
Frenzie Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Frenzie
Primary Giant 6.96 2300 - 3100 1556 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 1.5074 3.27182 31.36 - 51.12 150.74 1507.4 Orbit # 4 5 9 11 14 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Frenzie
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
1116 Frenzie (Imperial Subsector Capital)
Starport: Class V - Naval base.
Diameter: 2,132 miles (3,400 km).
Climate: Very cold.
Population: 53,000 (plus 100,000 naval personnel on a rotating basis and 18,000 in orbital habitats).
Government: Impersonal bureaucracy.
Control Level: 3.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
A member of the Imperial nobility, Canter Mavraii, administers this world as the Marquis of Frenzie.
The Imperial 193rd Fleet is based at Frenzie. The 193rd covered itself with glory during the Fifth Frontier War. It is still considered a high prestige posting to this day.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 14-15.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 40-41. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 62.
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 100. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 61-66. (UWP only)
- Tony Jones - The Frenzie system - Memory Lapse Megatraveller campaign
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- Subsector capital worlds
- Third Imperium worlds
- Domain of Deneb worlds
- Era: Milieu 1116
- Binary Star System
- Articles at intermediate completion state
- 193rd Fleet (SM) worlds
- Fifth Frontier War worlds
- Highport worlds
- Red Dwarf worlds
- Worlds with a X-Boat Station
- T5 Second Survey worlds
- Vilis Trace worlds