|Army Size (BEs)||200|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||5,090|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||804,999|
|Port passengers (annual)||5,500|
Yebab has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids. The system supports a population in the hundreds of millions. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Yebab, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a viscount. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This is the homeworld to Ebokin, a Minor Race.
|Army Size (BEs)||2000|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||8,117|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,150,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Era: New Era
Yebab is a high population industrial world with a population over a billion sophonts. There is an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This is the homeworld to Ebokin, a Minor Race. 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Yebab is a large, chilly world with an exotic atmosphere composed of methane, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and various trace elements.
It is located in the Towers Cluster.
Yebab Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Yebab Primary Yellow G9 V
Native Sophont : Ebokin
Yebab is also the homeworld of the Ebokin, a minor race with an extremely conservative, matriarchal society; its members rarely leave their planet. The Ebokin are an octapedal (8-peds) race of insectoids. They are chilopodoids and bear a base similarity to the Terran centipede and related organisms.
History & Background (Dossier)
Yebab's highly alien ecology makes the world of particular interest for scientific research. The University of Regina's biology department maintains a research facility at Yebab's starport to study the world's many exotic lifeforms.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Cities & Development
In addition to Yebab Startown, other major settlements on Yebab include:
- Aga Ra
- Shalam Kular
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 27.
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 82-84.
- Software: MegaTraveller Megatraveller 2: Quest for the Ancients
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 39.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 102.Martin J. Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 102.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science