L'oeul d'Dieu (world)
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Primary||G1 V M9 V|
|Government||Company or Corporation|
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||2,290|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||1,000|
L'oeul d'Dieu is a water world with a breathable, habitable atmosphere. The population in the hundreds of thousands of sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. L'oeul d'Dieu, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estates of an Imperial knight and a baronet. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Astrography & Planetology
The mainworld is under the aegis of Sharurshid, a MegaCorporation specializing in rare trade goods. Sharurshid obtains a variety of exotic seafoods and other products from this world. There has been much pressure to have the world opened up for settlement, but Sharurshid, fearing damage to the local ecosystem, has resisted. The Starport on a small sea tower is the only planetary area where non-employees are allowed.
Naasirka has a transport line offices on this world.
Binary Solar System
L'oeul d'Dieu Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) L'oeul d'Dieu
Primary Main Sequence 1.02 5200 - 6000 1.102 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00936 0.08707 0.83 - 1.36 0.936 9.36 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) L'oeul d'Dieu
Secondary Main Sequence 0.215 1900 - 2400 0.001 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00187 0.00262 0.03 - 0.04 0.187 1.87 Orbit # * * * 0 4
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
3010 L’oeul d’Dieu (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV - Naval base.
Diameter: 8,798 miles (14,100 km).
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Government: Corporate (Sharushid LIC).
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 4.0.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 28-29.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 18.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 39. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 104.
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 104. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 46-51. (UWP only)
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- ↑ Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 18.
- ↑ Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 136.