|Format||Book (Softback) (PDF)|
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|ISBN 0-943580-63-3 Stock #0214|
The Rebellion Sourcebook is a Game Designers Workshop product.
- It is a the primary setting source book written for MegaTraveller.
The Imperium is being torn apart by the star-spanning Rebellion; rival leaders are fighting for the right to sit on the Iridium Throne of the Third Imperium and to rule the greatest interstellar empire that the galaxy has ever seen.
Now the Rebellion Sourcebook provides the details of the Rebellion that allow MegaTraveller referees and players to incorporate the sweep and the chaos of the Rebellion into their own role-playing adventures. Maps show the Imperium and its battlegrounds. Diagrams show the organization of the Imperial military, naturally the source of the armed forces for every faction of the Rebellion. Drawings show typical Imperial military hardware - the Imperial standard design grav tanks, grav APCs, and typical ships of the Imperial Fleets.
The rival factions of the Rebellion have their own distinct leadership, aims, and backgrounds; the Rebellion Sourcebook provides this material.
- Aslan: Driven to colonize new worlds, even if they are inside the Imperial borders.
- Brzk: The Archduke of Antares, convinced that the Imperium will never accept him, a non-human, as Emperor.
- Dulinor: He sparked the Rebellion by killing the Emperor, and now he claims to be Emperor by right of assassination.
- Lucan: The Emperor's nephew and a legitimate heir but also rumored to have murdered his own brother in order to win the throne.
- Margaret: The compromise candidate proposed by moderate elements in Imperial society.
- Norris: Claiming allegiance to the Imperium but refusing to support any specific faction.
- Solomani: Champions of human supremacy, intent on imposing their way on all of humanity.
- Strephon: Is he the real Emperor or an imposter?
- Vargr Raiders intent on looting the undefended border provinces of the Imperium.
- Vland: Intent on reestablishing their own empire.
Also included in this sourcebook is an adventure set against the chaotic sweep of the Rebellion: A starship crew must travel across parsecs of disputed and dangerous territory in a quest for vital starship repair parts. And completion of the trek to an Imperial naval depot is vital to the survival of the Spinward Marches.
Table of Contents
|Factions of the Rebellion||Front Cover|
|One Clear Choice||12|
| Ripples Through the Imperium
|Nature of Rebellion||17|
|Imperial Navy Depots||33|
|The Armies of the Imperium||36|
|Factions of the Rebellion||42|
|Historical Notes on the Rebellion||70|
| An Equipment Catalog for the Rebellion
| Mapping Sectors
Library Data Entries (Public)
- Norris Aella Aledon
- Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi
- Battalion Equivalent (BE)
- Federation of Daibei
- Dulinor Astrin Ilethian
- League of Antares
- Margaret Yetrina Tukera
- Naval Depot
Library Data Entries (Automated)
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Foghoks class Heavy Cruiser
- Ihatei class Transport
- Planet class Heavy Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Type TC class Common Transport
- Type TI class Frontier Merchant
- Type TJ class Frontier Merchant
- Voroshilef class Battleship
- Weakhto class Cruiser
Types & Classes:
It is the key source book for the storyline of MegaTraveller.
- The battles for the Imperium have begun! You can join the Rebellion and shape the course of Imperial history! The Emperor is dead! Who will win the Iridium Throne?
- Many different factions have squared off in the impending struggle for ultimate power. Rebellion Sourcebook covers the diverse factions of the Rebellion, their equipment, their goals and strategies, and (most of all) how players can get involved in the grandest adventures the stars have ever seen.
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credits (Primary Sources)|
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Design||Marc W. Miller|
|Additional Design||Frank Chadwick, Joe D. Fugate, Jr., Gary L. Thomas, John Meyers, Ed Edwards, Michael R. Mikesh, Gregg Giles, Jefferson P. Swycaffer|
|Cover Illustration||A.C. Farley|
|Interior Illustrations||Steve Crompton, A.C. Farley, Liz Danforth, Tom Peters, Rob Caswell, Jeff Dee, Bryan Gibson, Tim Bradstreet|
Commentary & Data articles:
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|