Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
|Aek Naz class Battlecruiser|
The midship bridge of the Aek Naz class Battlecruiser is well hidden by its traditional dazzle pattern, striped camouflage, at least under the visual spectrum.
|Type: CM Battlecruiser|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Rebellion Sourcebook 78.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Aek Naz class Battlecruiser is a heavy warship.
It shows the problems inherent in creating a heavy-firepower starship at the lower ends of technology. The end result is a series of tradeoffs.
- In order to fit the required equipment into a 30kt hull, power-plant fuel capacity was cut to only twenty-five days.
- In order to support the jump-4, the maneuver drive was cut to 1G with no excess power to provide agility.
The weapon load of a Aek Naz Class Battlecruiser is:
- Main weapon: A Particle Accelerator spinal mount
- A pair of plasma bay weapons
- 25 triple missile turrets
- 25 triple laser turrets.
Defensive systems include:
- The Aek Naz class Battlecruiser is a sturdy, utilitarian design built by the Vargr for hard combat.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Marc Miller. Rebellion Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), 78.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science