Nara class Light Cruiser
|Nara class Light Cruiser|
|Type: CM Light Cruiser|
|Hull Configuration||Buffered Planetoid Hull|
|Computer||Model/6 fib Model/TBD|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
|Architect fee||MCrRonald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Quick Ship Profile||CM-TBD|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
It is a vessel with 2-G and J-2 performance with a unstreamlined buffered planetoid hull. It is not agile nor well armored beyond the rocky buffered planetoid hull. It has Jump-2 range and 2 Gs acceleration. They have a set of back up Model/6 fib ship computer.
- It carries light armament and a military defensive suite. It is armed with five batteries of sand casters and triple beam lasers. There are two batteries of fusion guns, and four batteries of repulsors and particle accelerators. It carries a smaller spinal mounted meson gun and eleven heavy missile bays. The cluster admiralty see it as inexpensive, due to the asteroid hull but it is not rated as highly effective because of its limited mobility. It has a thicker hull than the battle cruiser, but the power plant size precludes a larger set of drives.
- It ordinarily carries a numer of subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. It carries a 60 ton shuttle, and a squadron of fighters.
- It has a 258 sophont crew and 28 marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
This Nara Class design is deployed in the battle squadrons of the Mapepire Cluster.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|