Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
|Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser|
|Type: CM Light Cruiser|
|Hull Configuration||Irregular Structure Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Robert Dean|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
- It carries heavy armament and a powerful defensive suite. Primary armament of a Lord Adrian is a factor-E meson spinal mount and eight missile bay launchers. Secondary armament include 20 triple laser turrets organized into two batteries, eight repulsor bays, and 110 triple sandcaster turrets organized into 11 batteries. Defenses include Factor-3 meson screens and nuclear dampers.
- It ordinarily carries a number of subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. In addition to the on-board armament, the Lord Adrian also carries forty 50-ton fighter craft.
- It has a 330 sophont crew and 42 marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
The Lord Adrian class was designed as a cooperative venture by the navies of Lunion and Strouden. The first vessel in the class was completed by Strouden and flown on 343-1096. One of the main flaws of this design was particularly evident as a result of its performance in the Fifth Frontier War—the lack of an onboard fuel purification capability. Two ships of a six ship squadron were lost to misjumps during the retreat to Lunion when forced to jump immediately after a gas giant refueling.
Most of the remaining survivors of previous battles serve with the 94th Fleet.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|