Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
|Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser|
|Type: CM Light Cruiser|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Cost|| MCr35,033.626 (base)|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser is a warship.
Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruisers served with the navy of the Tyrian Lordships, a Rule of Man-era splinter state centered on the world of Tyr, lying close to the center of Trojan Reach Sector. Light Cruisers projected Tyrian power and protected Tyrian interests in the region. The few surviving examples of the class are historical artifacts housed in museums or kept in private collections.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage|| The design is constructed using a 28,000 Ton hull built in a Wedge configuration. The hull is fully streamlined, giving fair atmospheric performance that is further enhanced by its onboard gravitic systems.
|2.||Crew|| x680 personnel, including 392 Marines.
|3.||Performance|| The vessel mounts a Jump-2 drive, a Maneuver-2 drive, and a Power Plant-5, giving performance of Jump-2 and 2-G acceleration. The ship has an agility rating of 1 and an emergency agility of 2. The internal fuel tankage is sufficient for one Jump-2 and gives the power plant 4 weeks duration.
|4.||Electronics|| Adjacent to the bridge is a Model/5fib computer: no backup computer is installed.
|5.||Hardpoints|| x280 hardpoints.
|6.||Armament||The normal weapons fit-out for the vessel is:|
|7.||Defenses||The hull is plated, structurally reinforced, and built with secure bulkheads and compartments that give it a High Guard armor rating of 3.|
|8.||Craft|| Flight Section
The vehicle hanger can be sealed and has a volume of 72 Tons.
|9.||Fuel Treatment||The vessel has internal fuel tankage of 7,000 Tons.|
|10.||Cost|| The basic cost of the vessel is MCr35,033.626
|11.||Construction Time|| 180 weeks (42 months) as standard.
|12.||Comments||Standard cargo capacity amounts to 1.2 Tons: it serves as a large emergency supply locker.|
Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruisers were Rule of Man and Long Night-era vessels that served with the navy of Tyr. The world was a major commercial and industrial hub during the period and was one of the dominant powers on the Sindalian Main, controlling a brutal feudal polity called the Tyrian Lordships. It regularly came into conflict with Aslan "Second Sons" as they spread to trailing in search of new territories, and the Light Cruisers saw frequent action before the eventual collapse of the Lordships state. A number of examples of the class are known to have been captured by the Aslan and pressed into service on their behalf.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science