- It is a type of Ship Equipment
Library Data Referral Tree
- Heavy Weaponry / Ship Weapons
Bays have reduced range of tracking, as they're intended for larger weapons which are more difficult to swing around. The mechanical overhead is somewhat less than turret, but they can only fire on targets within a 45° arc.
Like turret sockets, bays cost nothing to install if installed when the hull is laid down. Ships may be built with empty bays intended for later expansion. An empty bay requires no power, but power should be reserved for the future bay mechanism and weapon installation.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gareth Hanrahan, Dom Mooney. High Guard (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), 30.Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 30.Matthew Sprange. High Guard (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), 30.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 112,116.
- Don Perrin. Starships (Imperium Games, 1996), 72.
- David Golden, Guy Garnett. Fire, Fusion & Steel (Imperium Games, 1997), 13.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science