A Guided Weapon (GUW) is a weapon which uses guidance and various agents of damage.
Library Data Referral Tree
Please refer to the following AAB Library Data for more information:
GUW weapons fall into several basic categories:
- Planetary Aerospace Defense (PAD)
- MT-112A TAC Missile
- Planetary Defense Missile (PDM)
- Cruise Missile
- Dirty Bomb
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- This article is an amalgamation of many different materials published since 1977.
- Marc Miller. Starships (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), TBD. (Classic Traveller Book 2)
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), TBD. (Classic Traveller Book 5)
- Loren Wiseman. Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society 21 (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Missiles in Traveller (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (Classic Traveller Special Supplement 3)
- Mike Jackson. Third Imperium 04 (Galaxy Games, 1986), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Referee's Manual (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), TBD.
- Rob Caswell, William W. Connors, Joe Fugate, Gary L. Thomas. Starship Operator's Manual (Digest Group Publications, 1988), TBD.
- Rob Caswell. "MT-112A TAC Missile." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. Battle Rider (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. Striker II (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD.
- Dave Nilsen. Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD.
- Gareth Hanrahan, Dom Mooney. High Guard (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), TBD.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science