|Version||Marc Miller's Traveller|
|Available from||DriveThru RPG|
|ISBN 1-57828-301-9 Stock #1100S|
The Third Imperium, much like any other organization of space-faring planets, relies on movement between planets to further its ends. Starships have served to move individuals, cargos, ideas, and passions across huge expanses of the known galaxy. To the seasoned traveller, the worlds and ports visited are merely transient places - sites for business, education, training, or battle. The true traveller calls the starship home.
- Learn the working of the Imperial Calendar.
- Check out the luxurious interior of a Royal class Liner.
- Get the complete stat on a Corsair before you have to face one.
- Meet the brilliant Dr. Seldera and other personalities of note.
- Design your own interstellar vessel from the ground up.
- Find out how various maneuver drives propel a starship.
- Shop for futuristic space combat weapons for your starship.
Table of Contents
|2. Universal Ship Profiles (32 designs)||6|
|3. The Standard Ship Design Sequence||70|
Library Data Entries (Public)
Library Data Entries (Automated)
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credits (Primary Sources)|
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Editor||Tony Lee and Lester Smith|
|Cover and Illustration||Chris Foss|