Rrazaghz class Corsair
|Rrazaghz class Corsair|
|Type: PV Corsair Vessel|
|Also see||Corsair Vessel|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design with a Keith illustration.|
|EOS||They are still in widespread use|
|Passengers||12 High/Med 5 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Rrazaghz class Corsair is a pirate warship.
- It is a paramilitary ship and a Corsair Vessel.
- The Rrazaghz-class is one of the most feared, notorious, and easily recognizable vessels found within Charted Space.
Vargr Corsair (Type VP): Using a 400-ton hull, the Vargr Corsair is an interstellar raiding vessel used by bands of Vargr brigands. It mounts Jump drive-D, Maneuver drive-K, and Power plant-K, giving a performance of Jump-2 and 5G acceleration. Fuel tankage for 130.0 tons supports the power plant and one Jump-2. Adjacent to the bridge is a model/2 computer. There are 12 staterooms and five emergency low berths. The ship has four hardpoints and four tons allocated to fire control. Installed on the hardpoints are four triple turrets: Two carry triple beam lasers and two carry triple missile racks. There are three ship's vehicles: Two G-Carriers, and one modular cutter. The modular cutter has two open modules, and space in the hold is provided for the spare. Cargo capacity is 20.0 tons. The ship is streamlined.
The Vargr Corsair requires a crew of 10: pilot, navigator, 3 engineers, medic, and four gunners. The ship can easily carry a crew of 24, which would include raiders or boarding party members. Ship's vehicles are operated by available skilled personnel. This ship does not normally carry passengers. The ship costs MCr213.0696 (...including architect's fees and discounts for this standard ship type, but prices may vary) and takes 16 months to build.
- Several Rrazaaghz class Corsairs working in unison.
- The ubiquitous Rrazaaghz class Corsair with some variations, common through the Vargr Extents and coreward Imperial Space.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||400 tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/2 ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses||No information yet available.|
|8.||Craft / Subcraft||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
|12.||Remarks|| No information yet available.
The Rrazaghz class Corsair is an interstellar raiding vessel using a 400-ton hull, that is used by bands of Vargr brigands.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VP class Corsair AKA Type PV class Vargr Corsair 
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Vargr (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 13.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 85.
- Don Perrin. Starships (Imperium Games, 1996), 50-51.
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. The Traveller's Handbook (QuikLink Interactive, 2002), 333.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 321.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science