Royal class Interstellar Liner
|Royal class Interstellar Liner|
|Type: MPL Liner|
|Hull Configuration||TBD Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
|Also see||Civilian Ship - Freighter|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
It is a vessel with 1-G and J-2 performance. The Royal class has 414 standard High passage rooms plus 100 luxury suites that have twice the space and the passengers are even more pampered than the other guests. It is designed with luxury in mind. It is how the nobles and the super rich of the new Imperium travel to the stars.
- Each Royal ship is equipped with a state of the art defense grid, and all member of the staff are cross-trained in security matters to assure passenger's safety.
- The ship carries a shuttle to load and unload passengers.
- It has a 185 sophont crew and no marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses||No information yet available.|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
The Royal is outfitted with every conceivable luxury: a Grand Ballroom with one of the finest Sylean-style chamber orchestras (42 piece) in the sector; a high rollers casino where the wealthy can try to be come even wealthier; sports center with a small swimming pool and variable gravity weight lifting equipment; the holo-movies shown each night in the Grand Salon; twenty of the finest chiefs from the Imperium create masterpieces of culinary delight each and every night; an excellent sickbay with expert physicians in the case of medical emergencies. In addition, the entire staff is hightly trained and taught how to deal with the rich and famous with the utmost discretion.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Each ship is named for members of the Imperial Family.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type MP class Passenger Freighter
- Gaia class Luxury Liner
- Horizon class Passenger Freighter
- Jelmirt Marquis class High Liner
- King Richard class Interstellar Liner
- Last Armada class Personnel Transport
- Nebula class Starliner
- Olympian class Cruise Liner
- Royal class Interstellar Liner
- Sapphire Moon class Moduleship
- Shuvalivashtu class Luxury Liner
- Clii Argu class Common Transport (Type TC class Common Transport)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|