Quick Ship Design System
Design sequence for standardized Starships and Spaceships up to 5000 ton displacement based on the Fire, Fusion, & Steel design system. This includes predesigned weapons and electronics packages limiting designs to "Imperial standards". Superseded by Standard Ship Design System.
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
Beginning with CT Book 2 standardized ship design was granted a 10% price discount. MegaTraveller and The New Era left the determination of 'Standard Design' up to the Game Master. SSDS and QSDS represent this portion of the design for T4 Marc Miller's Traveller.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Marc Miller's Traveller (Imperium Games, 1996), 89-112.
- David Golden, Guy Garnett. Fire, Fusion & Steel (Imperium Games, 1997), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Master Scout, and former Naval Architect CRHensley of the Ministry of Science
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science