From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- Most facilities are located in orbit around a planet although other spacebourne locations have been known.
- Some facilties are located within asteroid (planetoid) belts or on moons or vacuum worlds.
- Smaller ships may be located planetside.
Library Data Referral Tree
- Naval Construction
- CBPUSAL (Hull)
- Imperial Ship Builders Association (ISBA)
- Imperial Standard Catalog Number (ISCN)
- Naval Architect AKA Shipwright
- Quick Ship Profile (QSP)
- Ship Equipment
- Ship's Papers
- Standard Equipment Identification (SEI)
- Starport Authority (SPA)
- Starship Engineering Package (SEP)
- Trader's Guild
- Travellers' Naval Architecture Society (TNAS)
- Universal Manufacturing Template (UMT)
- Universal Ship Profile (USP)
More capable starports nearly always contain shipyard facilities.
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
These facilities are located throughout:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|