|Enrique/Keum (Massilia 0212)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F1 V M8 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Keum Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- The government of Enid (Massilia 0113) controls the world of Enrique .
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Empire's industrial center is located at Enrique, a small low-gravity world.
- Enrique somehow manages to cram in 50 billion inhabitants into vast underground cities and factory complexes tunneled deep into the bedrock, which vent waste gasses and pollutants directly into vacuum through high factory chimneys standing proud of the bedrock.
- Government is by a female-only civil service bureaucracy and law levels are high.
- Males are forbidden weapons completely whilst females are only allowed to carry small blades, though not openly.
Binary Solar System
Enrique Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Enrique
Primary Main Sequence 1.62 6700 - 7300 7.18 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01526 0.22225 2.13 - 3.47 1.526 15.26 Orbit # * 0 5 4 8 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Enrique
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5
Point of Interest: Rockport Starport
Its starport called Rockport is an extensive ground facility linked to an orbital repeater array and managed by a vast traffic control system that uses a combination of broadcast radio telemetry and tight beam maser comm. lines to guide vessels to and from jump point in addition to providing support for vessels visiting other destinations in system. Once landed all crews are subject to local Rebin laws and males are expected to behave within Rebin norms.
System defenses and anti-piracy patrols are frequent and heavy, utilizing the very best of TL–10 and TL–11 system defense craft built as basic hulls at the Primus Shipyard in the Kaar Gemar system before being transported to Enrique where essential components are installed locally. There are long term plans to upgrade Rockport to the equivalent of an imperial class B facility, as soon as hostilities with the Freeworld's Union to trailing are resolved.
Large-scale colonization of other worlds/bodies is also evident as a result there's extensive in-system transport and trade occurring as a matter of course within the Enrique system.
Point of Interest: Space Cities
This system is also notable as there are many Space Cities (manned habitats) and stations scattered throughout the system, some with sizable populations (50,000+).
- The larger Space Cities are miraculous structures and fully qualify as engineering feats and Megastructures.
- The many space habitats use a variety of deep-space construction technologies ranging from TL9 to TL14.
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.