|Kaig/Nemo (Magyar 0413)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M1 V M4 V M3 V|
Kaig is a fluid world with oceans of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, or hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Nemo Subsector of Magyar Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Trinary Solar System
Kaig Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Kaig
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Kaig
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Kaig
Tertiary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
- System Name Kaig
- System Location Magyar Sector / Nemo Subsector E
- Travel Zone Green (No Special Restrictions)
- Stellar Type K6 VI
- Gas Giants 4
- Asteroid Belts 0
- Allegiance Solomani (So)
- Bases Independent Military Base
- Core Type Icy
- Density 0.64 Earths
- Mass 0.36 Earths
- Gravity 0.51 G
- Rotation Period 18 hours
- Orbital Period 392 days
- Axial Tilt 16 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 0
- Surface Pressure 350.272 atm
IISS Supplementary Data
- Attribute UPP Description GURPS
- Starport A Excellent Facilities. Starship Shipyards. Refined Fuel. Class V
- Diameter 6 Medium (9600km)
- Atmosphere A Exotic
- Hydrographics A Water World (100%)
- Population 7 70 Million
- Government 5 Feudal Technocracy
- Law Level 8 High law (blade weapons controlled, no open display) GCR 5
- Tech Level E High Stellar (Antigrav Cities) GTL 11
The ecosystem itself is quite dangerous as well.
- There are several species of large aggressive predators that pose a threat to life and limb of the planet's citizens.
- One interesting example is Kaigian Water Nymph.
History & Background (Dossier)
This systems boasts a small (38,000 ton capacity) orbital shipyard capable of advanced production at a sophisticated TL–14 technological level.
- Commercial and small military contracts have been built here and are a local source of pride.
The Solomani have a small security force stationed here. There are seven independent battalion sized units equipped with advanced grav vehicles. These are heavily armored, fusion powered and feature advanced fusion guns with dedicated point defense fire control. No expense has been spared for these vehicles as each APC is adapted to carry a section of troops from the crushing oceanic depths to orbit as needed at a high rate of speed. An extremely high percentage of these troops are battledress qualified. The exotic atmosphere and fluidic hydrosphere necessitate a protected forces approach to operations. Specialized frequency tuned lasers and guided gravitically powered drone ordinance is issued when subsurface combat is anticipated.
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 4.5
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 9,375