Victory Complete class Cruiser
|Victory Complete class Cruiser|
|Type: CM Light Cruiser|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
in quantity MCr19,740.405
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Manufacturer||Petros Felix Electric Boat Werks, Inc, LLC|
|Origin||Talokan Armed Forces|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Victory Complete class Cruiser is a warship:
The Victory Complete class Cruiser is streamlined needle/wedge hulled ship of the line. It is constructed as a long-range design. It is capable of wilderness ocean refueling. The vessel is a TL-13 design. The name of the class sprang from an overly optimistic marketing campaign.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage||The Victory Complete class Cruiser class is constructed using a 30,000 dTon hull built in an streamlined needle/wedge configuration.|
|2.||Crew|| x751 personnel:
|3.||Performance||The vessel mounts a Cobalt Dynamics Jump 4 drive, one Magnum Flow Reactionless 1G drives, and a Power Plant-6, giving performance of Jump-4 and 1G acceleration. The ship has an agility rating of 0 and an emergency agility of 1. It is a long-range design: the internal fuel tankage is sufficient for a single jump 4, with drop tanks for an additional jump 4 and gives the power plant 4 weeks duration.|
|4.||Electronics|| Adjacent to the bridge is an efficient Model/7fib computer: with a full backup computer is installed. There are multiple holo-dynamically reconfigurable Workstations.
Electromagnetic Spectrum Sensors include the following. • Active IR (infrared radiation, thermal imaging) (Active Sensor) • Laser / Light Sensors (Passive Sensor) • LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) – also called LADAR (Laser Detection and Ranging) (Active Sensor) • Prismatic (anti-laser) aerosol (countermeasure) • Magnetic Sensor (Passive Sensor) • Neutrino Sensor (Passive Sensor) • Passive IR (infrared radiation, thermal imaging) (Passive Sensor) • RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging) (Active Sensor) • All-weather RADAR (improved function in a variety of environmental conditions) (Active Sensor) • RADAR Direction Finder (Passive Sensor) • RADAR Jammer (Active ECM) • Radiation Sensor (Passive Sensor) • Radio Detector (Communications Equipment) (Passive Sensor) • Radio Direction Finder (Passive Sensor) • Radio Jammer (Active ECM) • UV Detector (ultraviolet radiation) (Passive Sensor) Gravitic Equipment • Densitometer (gravitic sensor) (Passive Sensor) Navigational Aids • Inertial Locator (navigational aid, data improvement)
|5.||Hardpoints|| x300 hardpoints.
|6.||Armament||The normal weapons fit-out is:|
|7.||Defenses||Factor 1 hull armor, 2 x factor 3 Nuclear Dampers, and 2 x factor 3 Meson Screens.|
|8.||Craft|| Flight Section
|9.||Fuel Treatment|| The vessel has internal fuel tankage of 13,800 dTons.
|10.||Cost|| The basic cost of the vessel, complete without the subcraft, is MCr67,714.626.
|11.||Construction Time|| 200 weeks individually, 160 weeks in quantity.
|12.||Comments||Standard cargo capacity amounts to 125 dTons.|
Designed and built for Talokan Armed Forces these are streamlined, lightly armored vessels designed to hit hard and fade away. They carry the most powerful spinal mounted particle accelerator available. Hindered by light armor, they do have redundant systems to absorb some critical hits. They lost maneuver drives and are slower as a result. A larger than normal set of fusion reactors were required to power the massive particle accelerator. An attempt to used asteroid hulls for this class failed. They also carry the same marine compliment as their much bigger brothers, yet lack the vehicle support. They are less capable in marine support and recovery.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science