Talokan Armed Forces
- They are a burgeoning interstellar polity.
The Talokan people have adapted to a Belter existence.
- (x10) 300,000 ton TL–13 Pride of Talokan class Battleships
- (x30) 90,000 ton TL–13 Hu Gi Singh class Battlecruisers
- (x20) 30,000 ton TL–13 Victory Complete class Cruisers
- (x30) 9,000 ton TL–13 Decisive Action class Destroyers
- (x10) 20,000 ton TL–13 S-32A class Fleet Supply Ships
- (x10) 60,000 ton TL–13 S-92/3 class Fleet Tankers
- (x40) 6,300 ton TL–13 S-17r class Frigates
- (x1) 1,000,000 ton TL–13 S-1a class Space Command Battle Tender
- (x8) 20,000 ton TL–13 Lithos Mailed class Heavy Battle Rider
- (x7) 2,000 ton TL–13 Eclipse Serpens class Light System Defense Boat
Commercial Shipping Includes:
- 110 ton TL–13 Valtos Niagra class Scout/Couriers
- 300 ton TL–13 S-223 Moon Raven class Covert Surveillance Scouts
- 142,000 ton TL–13 Port of Nickle Eugenia class Bulk Container Vessels
Talokan Armed Forces Most naval vessels embark marines, platoons of 50 for smaller vessels and battalions of 500 for the capital ships. The marines are usually equipped with drop capsules for orbital insertions. They often need shuttles or other starships to land to recover troopers quickly. Their marine scouts are typically equipped with PGMP-13s and/or X-Ray Laser Rifles, Grav Belts and TL–13 Battle Dress. Many are trained as forward observers for ortillery, and paint targets with their laser rifles. Marine Units include:
- 500 Battalions TL–13 on Talokan (world) A000950-D, organized into twenty-five divisions.
Talokan Armed Forces Army Units include:
- 10,000 Battalions TL–13 on Talokan (world) A000950-D, organized into twenty field armies.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This polity can be primarily found in the following areas:
The capital of this polity is located in the following location:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|