Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
|Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser|
|Type: CM Light Cruiser|
|Hull Configuration||Cone Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
|Cost||MCr41,289.501 in quantity=33,031.601|
|Architect fee||MCrRonald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
It is a vessel with 4-G and J-2 performance with a streamlined cone hull. They are fitted with a pair of Model/5 fib ship computers, and are capable of 4G acceleration and have 2 agility It is an streamlined, conical structure hull fitted with fuel scoops and on board fuel purification for wilderness ocean refueling. These ships carry enough internal fuel for a single Jump-2. They must be tended by fleet tankers for extended range operations.
- It carries heavy armament and a military defensive suite. For defense the hull is lightly armored to resist surface strikes. They carry twenty triple sand caster turrets in two batteries and a a pair of repulsor bays. They have forty triple beam laser turrets in four batteries, twenty plasma guns firing in a point defense role, two particle accelerator bays, the best spinal mounted meson gun available at this technology level and fifteen large missile bays for offense.
- It ordinarily carries many subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. They can carry a small squadron of ten light fighters and have a small platoon of marines. Some fighters are displaced to provide landing craft when a planetary assault is required.
- It has a 365 sophont crew and 27 marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
This design is a product of the orbital boatyards of Tal Varisa (Far Home 0911), and represent one of the major combatants of their fleet. This design serves with the Firstworlds fleet. In Service: 10.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CM class Medium Cruiser
- Addaran class Cruiser
- Aek Naz class Battlecruiser
- Alderbaran class Heavy Cruiser
- Antrim class Heavy Frigate
- Arliliushruu class Medium Cruiser
- Assassin class Light Cruiser
- Aurlikro class Light Cruiser
- Berserker class Light Cruiser
- Bullard Dempsey class Cruiser
- Dlevrrk class Light Cruiser
- Drag class Screening Cruiser
- Eso Ilian class Cruiser
- Eviscerator class Remote Offensive Unit
- Fearless class Medium Cruiser
- Forfar class Heavy Frigate
- Gallant class Light Cruiser
- Gionetti class Light Cruiser
- Hamidiye class Light Cruiser
- Harbinger class Medium Cruiser
- Heng-O class Small Cruiser
- Irloom class Light Cruiser
- Lord Adrian class Light Cruiser
- Lydia class Medium Cruiser
- MaKwaWo class Heavy Cruiser
- Moot Point class Light Cruiser
- Nara class Light Cruiser
- Nidashiajobr class Light Cruiser
- Rull class Light Cruiser
- Samuelson class Medium Cruiser
- SEH class Light Cruiser
- Starburst class Light Cruiser
- Sting class Medium Cruiser
- Sunderland class Heavy Frigate
- Tal Varisa class Light Cruiser
- Thin Red Line class Light Cruiser
- Tyrian Lordship class Light Cruiser
- Victory Complete class Cruiser
- Yesto class Light Cruiser
- Yiesieltsie class Light Cruiser
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|