- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 4 References & Contributors (Sources)
Salvaged from older, disparate fleet remnants, these surviving formations were amalgamated into the current fleet format during the wars with the Solomani. They have a proud battle heritage as a result.
This fleet is a tripwire, intent on border patrols and maintaining internal security.
Strategy & Doctrine (Operations)
Aggressive patrol and scouting, to accurately track enemy fleets. It has planetary and commerce interdiction capabilities should the need arise.
Tables of Organization (Organizational Structure)
There are two regular line squadrons, and three ScoutRons.
Representative Equipment & Classes
The following sub-units form this fleet:
- (x1) Dromedary class Tanker/Replenishment Ship
- (x2) Maxwell class Troop Transports
- (x4) Concord class Battleships
- (x3) Magash class Heavy Scouts
- (x2) Champa class Fleet Replenishment Ships
And the lead ScoutRon Alpha in the subsector fleet.
- (x1) Huy Braseal class Bombardment Cruiser
- (x2) Monstrosity class Fleet Tankers
- (x4) Swift Missive class Couriers
- (x3) Legion class Assault Transports
- (x1) Champa class Fleet Replenishment Ship
- (x4) P. F. Sloan class Fleet Escorts
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Headquarters Data: 1105
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Rebellion Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), 26.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science