Domain of Sol
|Domain of Sol|
- It was once referred to as the Domain of Diaspora.
- It is also part of the Archduchy of Sol.
- A small part of Old Expanses Sector is also Solomani, and it also contains some non-Imperial territory. Overall the Domain is 70% Imperial.
- The Domain also administers a very small part of the Hinterworlds Sector (Trailing of Old Expanses) as well as the Imperial systems of Magyar Sector.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Until recently, the domain capital was on Exeter (Diaspora 2729), but in 1112, Archduke Adair moved it to Muan Gwi, the Vegan homeworld, to be closer to the most serious problem area of his domain -- the Solomani-dominated worlds along the rimward border of the Imperium.
- The domain was originally named the Domain of Diaspora when it was created in 76.
- In 583 it was renamed the Domain of Sol by Jaqueline I.
- In 716 the Domain of Sol lapsed on the death of the Archduke without hiers.
- Second creation in 1003 under House Adair.
Archduke Listing: 1105
The following archdukes have administered this domain throughout the history of the Third Imperium:
- Unknown House:
- House Adair:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1105
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- (76): Domain established.
- (583): Renamed the Domain of Sol by Jaqueline I and first Archduke appointed.
- (716): Lapsed.
- (1003): 2nd Creation.
Worlds & Cosmology (Astrography)
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area: No information yet available.
Sector Listing: 1105
This domain encompasses locations from the following sectors:
- Alpha Crucis Sector: 486 systems and worlds
- Diaspora Sector: 476 systems and worlds
- Hinterworlds Sector: 435 systems and worlds
- Magyar Sector: 516 systems and worlds
- Old Expanses Sector: 426 systems and worlds
- Solomani Rim Sector: 410 systems and worlds
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds are located within this region:
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|