Anise (Ma 2904) (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Anise/Anise (Magyar 2904)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Anise (Ma 2904) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Anise (Ma 2904)
Primary Main Sequence 0.621 3400 - 4300 0.148 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0059 0.03191 0.31 - 0.5 0.59 5.9 Orbit # * * 1 2 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|