|Calgary/Gemini (Solomani Rim 2031)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Calgary (SR 2031) is a nonindustrial, oceanic water world.
- It is covered with very deep oceans with less than 1% of its land above sea level.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 1% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It has a population of uplifted dolphins.
No information yet available.
2031 Calgary (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 10,200 miles (16,300 km). Gravity: 1.28g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 3.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.