Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arend/Ahrhi (Old Expanses 2004)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K2 V M0 V|
Arend is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ahrhi Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Arend Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Arend
Primary Main Sequence 0.723 3700 - 4600 0.284 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00718 0.0442 0.42 - 0.69 0.718 7.18 Orbit # * * 2 2 6 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Arend
Secondary Main Sequence 0.489 2800 - 3600 0.04 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00511 0.01659 0.16 - 0.26 0.511 5.11 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- Arend is the personal fiefdom of the Duke Sir Derrick Jones, and this is to be reserved for his development.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|