|Anacreon/Esperance (Solomani Rim 1011)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Esperance Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a colony at Fafhrd (world).
It is a tide-locked planet with a day face that is a hot, arid desert, while its night face is an icy wasteland. The “shadow zone” in between is the only habitable region and has been extensively terraformed.
At some point in the distant past, its oceans were apparently seeded with Terran life, which have almost completely displaced the native biosphere.
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
1011 Anacreon (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 5,400 miles (8,600 km). Gravity: 0.81g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 110 million.
Government: Representative Democracy.
Control Level: 1.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Anacreon, formerly known as Ushiin (Anglic: Ushiin), is a rich Imperial world located in Esperance Subsector of the Solomani Rim.
Anacreon is a popular tourist destination and welcomes any and all visitors, but maintains a very exclusionist policy on immigration, requiring settlers to be Human, preferably of Solomani ancestry, wealthy in their own right, and willing to assimilate into local culture. Non-Humans are not welcome as immigrants.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Solomani (Alien Module)
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- GURPS Traveller: Interstellar Wars
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com