|Altair/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1522)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Altair is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and barren in nature with no overt population, government, or law level.
- These worldlets would warrant hazardous environment precautions if anyone lived here.
- They could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- The main asteroid belt orbits the primary at approximately 1.65 AU.
Monostellar Solar System
This system is a monostellar (one-star) solar system.
Monostellar Solar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Altair Primaris Primary White A7 V Altair (Alpha Aquilae A)
1522 Altair (Imperial)
Starport: Class 0.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 0.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system has been issued a Red Zone travel advisory.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Due to the presence of unstable or highly dangerous conditions and a Red Zone travel advisory, no member of the Imperial Nobility has yet been granted Imperial imprimatur in this system or on this world yet.