|Aqilat/Banasdan (Solomani Rim 2820)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Aqilat is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and nonindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- They require extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets have very few prospect for economic expansion.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Banasdan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- Aqilat owns the adjacent system of Nyarlathotep (Solomani Rim 0310).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Aqilat is a non-industrial asteroid belt.
Aqilat Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Muphrid
Primary Giant 1.75 5400 - 6100 6.5 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.02326 0.21147 2.03 - 3.3 2.326 23.26 Orbit # * 0 5 5 8 Remarks Eta Boötis
2820 Aqilat (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Population: 9.4 million.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 4.