Beta (Ma 3128) (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Beta/New Mars (Magyar 3128)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G7 V M1 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the New Mars Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Beta (Ma 3128) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Beta (Ma 3128)
Primary Main Sequence 0.894 4400 - 5400 0.57 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00846 0.06262 0.6 - 0.98 0.846 8.46 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Beta (Ma 3128)
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains a Scout Base.
- Beta was claimed by the Solomani Confederation, but captured by the Imperium during the Solomani Rim War along with most of the subsector.
- Imperial nobility on Beta include a Count and a Knight.