TC3 Perx class Scout
|TC3 Perx class Scout|
|Type: SC Scout|
|Hull Configuration||Close Structure Hull|
|Streamlining||Partially Streamlined Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
|Also see||Scout Vessel|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
It is a vessel with 2-G and J-2 performance with a partially streamlined close structure hull. It is fitted with fuel scoops and fuel purification plant allowing it to perform wilderness gas giant refueling. They have enough internal fuel for two Jump-2s and are delivered with addition Jump-2 drop tanks for extended range operations.
- It carries very light armament and a military defensive suite. Their weapon suite is unusual and some fleet level discussion has been studying other options. This configuration works for attacking defenseless civilian shipping that belongs to enemies of the state, and scoring the maximum number of hits per unit time. These low intensity missile barrages can cope with swarms of light fighters or disable several smaller commercial vessels. They are not intended to destroy large vessels.
- It ordinarily carries several subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. These partially streamlined close structures use a Gig and an Air Raft for interface duties.
- It has a # sophont crew and # marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|2.||Crew||x15 crew, pilot, navigator, 2 engineers, medic, 9 gunners, and flight crew, in 15 single occupancy staterooms. There are no lowberths.|
|3.||Performance||Jump-2, 2-G acceleration, Power plant-2, EP-6, Agility-1.|
|6.||Armament||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|8.||Craft||x1 4T Air Raft, x1 20T Gig|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification|
|11.||Construction Time||56 weeks to build, 45 weeks in quantity.|
|12.||Comments||Architects Fee: MCr 2.027
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type S class Scout/Courier
- Aegis class Scout
- Afterthought class Scout
- Asia class Scout
- Explorer class Scoutship
- Gibson class Scout/Courier
- Henrick Krueden class Scout/Courier
- Hive class Scout
- Ihateisho class Scout
- Inchworm class Scout/Courier
- Kach'k class Scout
- Lance Marcus class Scout
- Last Armada class Scout
- Magash class Heavy Scout
- Pathway class Scout
- Scybria class Scout
- Serpent class Scout AKA Serpent class Scout/Courier
- Starfarer class Scout
- Sulieman class Scout/Courier
- TC3 Perx class Scout
- Unity class Scout
- Valtos Niagra class Scout/Courier
- Wanderer class Scout/Courier
- Xero class Scout
- Yono class Scout
- Zydmnar class Scout
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|