The Borderland Subsector
|The Borderland Subsector|
|No. of Stars||15|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned - 93%|
|2nd Control||Third Imperium - 7%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
No information or synopsis yet available.
The Aslan / Imperial Trade lane travels through the Borderland from Tlaiowaha to Tobia.
- It stops at Tech-World and Acrid, both Imperial allies.
- Both worlds contain both Tyeyo Fteahrao Yolr and United Free Traders Association offices.
Subsector Summary: 1116
The Borderland, subsector L of Trojan Reach contains 15 worlds with an estimated population of 90 billion, a per capita income of Cr2,920, and a total economy is BCr264,105. These worlds originate an interstellar trade of BCr137 through 13 starports (5 Class A, 7 Class B, 1 Class C, 0 Class D) employing 30,870 people. Driving this interstellar trade are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds, two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds, one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, one Pre-Industrial (Pi) world, two Rich (Ri) worlds, and no Industrial (In) worlds. The average technology level is 8 (with most between 5 and 11). The highest technology level is 14 at Tech-World (Trojan Reach 2624).
The Borderland, subsector L of Trojan Reach contains 21 stars and 163 identified planets; ten monostellar systems, four binary systems, one trinary system, and no systems with four or more stars. 13 of the 15 systems (86%) have native gas giants. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, one Desert (De) world, one Garden (Ga) world, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, two Poor (Po) worlds, two Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world.
The Borderland has an estimated population of 90 billion distributed across one High population (Hi) world, one Moderate population (Ph) world, six Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, five Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. The highest population world is Browne (Trojan Reach 3030). The population consists of 3 sophont groups including two native sophonts.
|3 identified sophont populations in The Borderland|
There are 14 Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in The Borderland with an estimated population of 90 billion.
Client state, Third Imperium
The Client states of the Third Imperium in The Borderland encompasses one world with an estimated population of less than 1 million.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
Most worlds in The Borderland Subsector (Trojan Reach Sector) were settled quite late in Imperial history — the late 700's and early 800's.
- Towne was settled in 354 when a heavy scout misjumped.
- Ergo and Inurin were colonized during the Sindalian Empire, and later collapsed when their support was cut off.
Polity Listing: 1116
- Non-Aligned Powers
- Non-Aligned (Human-dominated)
- Other Powers
- Sindalian Empire (Past)
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Leviathan
- Periodical: Classic Traveller Third Imperium Fanzine in Issue 4
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 20
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Domain of Deneb: Sector Data'
- Mongoose Traveller: Aslan