From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Acrid/The Borderland (Trojan Reach 2722)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Acrid is a low population, fluidic hellworld of less than 10,000 sophonts struggling to survive in a inhospitable environment.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the The Borderland Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- Most Imperial escorts use the Acrid bypass.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The General Development Company has a major facility in the Acrid system.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|